Services Provided Through the Administrative Case Management Program
The Administrative Case Management (AM) program is most often used for Westmoreland County clients with basic needs, or those who require less one-to-one services. Our Administrative Managers work with numerous clients to coordinate services.
- State Hospital Liaison, for our clients in Torrance State Hospital.
- Community Hospital Liaison, who link clients in local community psychiatric hospitals with community services.
- Forensic/Jail Liaison, who assists behavioral health clients who are Westmoreland County residents in the Westmoreland County Prison with re-entry services.
- The Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS) department is housed in Greensburg and is designated by the Behavioral Health and Developmental Services Program of Westmoreland County to facilitate the collaborative efforts between managed care organizations, providers and families within the child serving system in Westmoreland County.
- Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) Specialist Program provides liaison activities for Westmoreland County adolescents who are placed in residential treatment facilities. The RTF Specialist stays connected to the client while in residence and works with the treatment team to plan for discharge and arrange community services including case management, upon return to the home