Our highly trained, well-experienced, and compassionate staff assess the needs of each individual and then assists he or she in accessing and participating in an array of services and programs as well as community resources offered throughout the county. WCSI advocates for not only access and services but also that a high quality of services is provided.
- Behavioral Health
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Early Intervention
- Workforce Investment Board
- Criminal Justice Liaison Program
- Certified Peer (CP) Program
- WCSI Transportation Link
WCSI is a private 501(c)3 non-profit Human Service Agency that serves as a free standing Base Service Unit for Westmoreland County. WCSI is publicly funded with additional resources coming from Managed Care Contracts, Fee-for-Services, and Grants.
Regulatory and Oversight Agreements
Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare (DPW)- All Agency
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse (OMHSAS)- BH Department
- Office of Development Programs (ODP)- IDD Department
- Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL)- Early Intervention
- PA Department of Labor & Industry- Workforce Investment Board- Out-of-School Youth Program
- Westmoreland County Behavioral Health and Developmental Services Program- All Agency
WCSI Mission Statement:
We are dedicated to working in partnership with all individuals impacted by intellectual/developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges through their connection to essential services, personal empowerment and promotion of wellness.
“WCSI” will be a leader in integrating people into the community through Recovery, Wellness and Positive Approaches to live a full and renewed life.