Your Supports Coordinator
Once an individual is determined to be eligible for ID Support, he or she will be notified and assigned a Supports Coordinator. This Supports Coordinator will be your advocate and the primary contact person at WCSI. Your Supports Coordinator will be responsible for locating, coordinating and monitoring all of the services and supports available.
The Supports Coordinator will be able to provide the following services:
- Educate the individual and family on service options
- Develop Individual Support Plans (ISP)
- Locate both informal and formal supports and services
- Coordinate supports and services
- Monitor services to ensure satisfaction, health and safety, and that the individual receives appropriate and continuous care
Where Services Can Take Place
Services can be provided in a variety of settings.
- The individual’s home
- Community Homes (Group Homes)
- Personal Care Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Private ICF-MR’s
- State Centers